Code of Conduct
- 1. We give the utmost priority to compliance with international laws, regulations, agreements and contracts, priding ourselves on exceeding these standards in many cases.
- 2. Each employee should take responsibility to prevent incidents, both for their own safety and for those around them.
- 3. We strive for ingenuity and to continually improve (Kaizen) our products and technology.
- 4. We are commited to Safety, Quality and Sustainability through the entire life cycle of our products
- 5. We ensure that we comply with ISO 9000 for high quality assurance
- 6. We always aim for zero incidents by improving working conditions such as labour, health and safety,and taking preventive measures against accidents including employee awareness
- 7. We continuously promote environmental improvement by obtaining ISO 14000 certification to address environmental issues.
Please see each division for any additional specific code of conduct