Chocolate is manufactured in many shapes and sizes. The challenge is in selecting the right packaging film for the application.
- A film that provides a tight twist on individual chocolates without causing static during wrapping is essential for high speed machines
- A glossy transparent film for box overwrap that is able to protect its contents while enhancing consumer appeal
- A flexible film that can be used as a monoweb for bags or laminated to other materials for strength
- A compostable metallised film providing the ultimate barrier and premium feel
NatureFlex™ films are suitable for easy to open bags, pouches, individually wrapped chocolates or to protectively overwrap chocolate bars.
Why Use NatureFlex™ Films for Chocolate?
- Excellent natural dead-fold
- Excellent barrier to water vapour, gases and aroma
- Excellent barrier to mineral oils
- Controlled slip and naturally anti-static for enhanced machinability
- A range of moisture barriers to suit product requirements
- High level of stability and durability
- Superior gloss and clarity
- Print friendly
- Wide range of sparkling colours for on-shelf differentiation
- Strong seals
- Sustainable, Renewable and Compostable
- Can be laminated to other ‘bio’ materials to improve technical functionality